February 14, 2010

The Many Sides Of Seattle

I recently spent a couple of days in Seattle.  As always, I had my camera with me and, after finishing work for the day, spent some time walking and shooting around downtown Seattle.  The next morning, before heading to the airport, I again spent some time wandering and shooting.  I left before sunrise and walked and shot for a couple of hours.  When it was time to head back, I had a straight walk up Pike street to my hotel.  On my way back, I decided to try something a little different.  With my camera attached to my tripod, I used my cable release to fire random shots.  As I walked, I moved the camera into different positions: hanging over my shoulder, down by my feet, pointing up, etc.  Individually, some of the images are much stronger than others.  Collectively, I think they make an interesting series.



I have done very little post-processing to them, at the most, levels and shadows/highlights adjustments.  None of them have been cropped or flipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis