February 20, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

I thought I'd post a sneak peek from a recent outing to Farmington Bay.  I've got a pile of good images from the other morning, but they've got to wait a few more days before I can get to them.  The second image is from the other nigh.  Again, some great images to work on, but they've got to wait.  It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I've got some work to finish up before I can spend time on these other projects.  I've got to finish up some wedding images, a family portrait shoot, and I've got to get prints ready for a show coming up in March.  It's good to be busy, right?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff Jensen! I'm Dianna Jensen, you never know we could be related and by the looks of some of your photos, I'd think we might be!! I love your water photography, night photography and well to be honest I like all of it! I thought it would be fun to follow your blog since my style of photography is much like yours. good I found you on a site showing night photography with steel wool fire fun. We did that last night and a group of us had so much fun we are going again tonight. Thanks for sharing your talent and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianna. Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate you taking the time. I'm glad to hear you enjoy my work. I did a little light painting just the other night, I'll have images posted soon. I'm glad spring is here so I can get out more.

    Thanks again for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis