July 12, 2019

A Few Stars

The other day, Pete need to get out and do some shooting for one of his assignments for a summer class he is taking.  So, we hopped in the truck and started wandering.  We headed west a ways and then north into Idaho.  We were having a good time and the skies were clear, so we wandered till the stars came out.  It was worth the wait.

Here's the thing.  I have been on a black and white kick for a bit and I'm really happy with the work I've been producing.  So, when it came time to work these images, I didn't hesitate to convert them to black and white.  I like them.  But I also like the color versions.  So, you get to see both.

And, I don't usually say much about gear, but I really enjoyed the experience of shooting the night sky with the EOS R and the RF 28-70 f/2.0L.








7 comments:

  1. Hmmm. In this batch, I prefer the b/w. Nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photographs. I have some similar of those in my own collection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved those night photos. Really awesome. Photoshop and lightroom can make awesome things like this is really something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pics are really great to look at. Absolutely loved it. Awesome! loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. Those photos are amazing. now ant to see these places myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That night photos look amazing. I don't get what you exactly did but looks fantastic. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis