August 21, 2012

Bean, doing her thing

I had the opportunity to spend the last several days in Washington DC with a group of friends from one of my photo clubs.  On Sunday evening, we were all beat after several long days of walking and shooting, so we decided to wrap things up and hang out in the lounge at the hotel.  One of my friends, Bean Bailey happens to be a talented crocheter and makes hats and props for newborn photography.  (If you are a photographer and you shoot newborns, you really should check out her work)  While we sat around, she did some catching up on her crocheting.  Of course, I figured this was a great opportunity to shoot some time lapse.  

For best viewing, watch the video directly on YouTube by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis