November 23, 2012

A short time at Snowbasin

Yesterday morning, I got up early and headed up the hill with a couple of friends to shoot the sunrise.  Sunrise turned out to be a bust, so we headed to the Old Snowbasin Highway to see what we could find.  What we found was that the road was closed due to a car accident.  So, we turned around and headed up to the  Snowbasin ski resort, our intent was to find a spot to shoot some time lapse of the last remaining bits of the sunrise.  It turns out that we ended up near one of the lifts, and had a great view of the final preparations prior to opening for the season.  I'm pretty happy with the material that I shot, but I need to go back to finish the story.

So, here's a sneak peek of Snowbasin. . . .

For best results, view the video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis