August 25, 2014

A Little Painting with the Ogden Camera Club

Last weekend, I headed out to the Spiral Jetty with the Ogden Camera Club.  The point of the excursion was to shoot the sunset, do a little light painting, and shoot the Milk Way.  I did the painting while my friends Doug and Rusty helped everyone with settings and techniques.  We had a lot of fun and came away with some great images.  Because there were about 25 people getting the same shots, I decided to go a little overboard with the processing on these.




Here's part of the group getting set up to shoot.  It was a lot of fun to shoot with old and new friends.





Stay tuned, I'll post Milky Way images soon.  You don't want to miss them, they are pretty fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis