May 7, 2015

A Bit Of Seattle

Over the past several years, I've had the opportunity to visit Seattle a number of times for work.  I've always enjoyed wandering the downtown area, especially Pike's Market.  There is an endless number of opportunities to make some photographs.  Well, I was there last week and had some time to do a bit of wandering.  As an added bonus, I had the opportunity to shot with the new Canon 5DS and 5DSr bodies.  These were pre-production shooting samples so image quality may not be final.  That being said, I really like what I was able to produce with the cameras and can't wait to get more time with them.  And, I also got to shoot with the new Canon EF 11-24mm f/4.0L lens.  Oh man that thing is sweet!
Make sure you click on the images to see them full screen.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis