October 2, 2016

A Little Bit Of Catch Up

It has been a very busy few weeks around here.  We have finished our re-location and are working on getting settled in.  While I've managed to get in a little shooting here and there, I haven't had time to do any proper editing, so I am way behind.  I have done a bit of processing on my laptop so I figured I would post a quick collection of images to catch up a bit.  I will get around to full posts from each of these shoots one of these days.


These first three images were shot from the road in front of my house.  I had stepped outside to move my truck and happened to look up to see the milky way.



We've had some pretty crazy storms roll through here over the last couple of weeks.  I haven't had much time to go out chasing, but did manage to get in a couple of shots the other night.


I had a friend in town last week from California.  He doesn't get a lot of opportunities to shoot the stars, so I took him up to the hills above my house to practice for our excursion to the desert the following night.






Here's a couple of shots from our trip to the Sun Tunnels.  We had a lot of fun and came home with some great images.  We also met someone out there, a first for me.  I'll tell you more about that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis