March 7, 2017

Panoramas and Triptychs

I've always loved a good panoramic landscape image.  I love the way they can draw you into the scene and give you lots to explore.  A while back, I started posting an occasional panoramic image, dived into a triptych, on Instagram.  Not sure what it is, but I really enjoy the way they display and the way it changes the image when you look at the individual panels.  Along the way, I started doing the same thing with non-landscape images.  It has been fun to find images that work when chopped up into three squares.  Again, the individual images are unique on their own and there's the added bonus of seeing the full image when the panels are side by side.

This collection of images represents some of the triptychs I've posted on Instagram over the last while, some of them as much as a couple of years ago.  If you have a few minutes, click on them to view them full sized and take a look around, I hope you enjoy what you see.  

If you'd like to see the triptych versions, head over to my Instagram account:






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis