May 25, 2017

The Other Night, Out By The Jetty

Last week, I had the opportunity to join a couple of good friends for some late night shenanigans.  It had been way too long since we'd shot together, and we finally managed to get something put together.  We headed out to the Spiral Jetty for sunset and then stuck around for some light painting.  When we got to the Jetty, we found a good amount of people milling about, so we switched gears and headed over to the posts instead.  I've shot at this spot a number of times and always manage to come home with some good images.  This night was no exception.













I actually shot two cameras side by side for most of the night.  These last four images were captured in infrared.  I wasn't sure what results I'd get, shooting at night, but figured it would be fun to give it a whirl.  It produced some interesting results, especially after some work in post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis