May 14, 2019

Airports

With the travel I do for work, I get to spend a good bit of time in airports.  With any luck, I'm able to spend as little time as possible in airports.  Sometimes it doesn't work out that way and I end up spending more time than I'd like.  Such was the case a couple of weeks ago when I ended up spending way more time than I had planned.  With a lot of time on my hands, I decided that it had been way too long since I spent any time capturing images at the airport.  So, I broke out my camera and went for a wander to see what I could find.  Below is a handful of my favorites.




















For bonus points, can you tell me which airports are represented here?  Hint, there are two of them.

1 comment:

  1. What patterns??
    😉

    I especially like the silhouette of the solitary traveler. Glad you had so much time to shoot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis