May 4, 2011

Flower Bits

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to help my friend Rusty Sessions with a macro class that he taught for The Imaging Depot.  The class was held at Lomond View Nursery in Ogden, UT.  The first part of the class was classroom with the rest of time being spent in the green houses practicing the techniques that were learned in the classroom.  I was there to help during the hands-on time.  I kept pretty busy answering questions and helping the participants, but I did manage to get in a few shots.  I wasn't using my tripod, and most of the shots were pretty quick so some of these are a little softer than I'd like.  Overall though, I like what I got.

Images were created using the Canon 40D and the Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro lens.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis