May 23, 2011

My current view

It's been a bit quiet around here lately, sorry.  I'm afraid it is going to be a little quiet for the next bit as well.  I'm currently sitting in the airport in Calgary, waiting for my delayed plane to take me to Denver where I'll land 30 minutes after my connection to Salt Lake leaves.
I've been in Calgary for the last few days hanging out with my cousin, Justin. I have a few shots that I should be able to post in the next few days, but my priority this week is to finish processing the images from mom's party a few weeks ago.
On Saturday I head to New York City to spend a couple of days with my brother than a couple of days working. I'm really looking forward to spending time with him, it should be a good time.  I should have a good batch of images when I get home from that trip.
I'm not going to be able to post a Macro Monday today.  I'll try to get in a catch-up post tomorrow.
That's about it for now, with any luck (not holding my breath) I'll make it home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis