August 31, 2011

Jason Hewlett

While shooting for the Davis County Fair, I had the opportunity to shoot a bit of Jason Hewlett's performance.  Oh man, this guy is a riot.  He reminded me a lot of Danny Gans in Las Vegas.  His impersonations and songs were hilarious.  You can see from the crowd shots that they were very much into the show.
If you ever get a chance to see Jason, it is well worth your time.

Images were created using the Canon 1D Mk IV and the incredibly sexy Canon 200mm f/2.0L IS lens.










































1 comment:

  1. Your blog appears outstanding - fulfilled with excellent writings .. plus so on. I expect you can get even much more straightforward to grasp information by putting in various videos as perfectly as pictures. How do you feel on this?. Regardless that I've put it in my favorites . Many thanks.

    Before I go, give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am confident you have become aware this by now,), English is not my chief language as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to form out what to record what I genuinely have in mind to voice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis