December 4, 2012

Liberty and Independence

It wouldn't be right to stop in Philadelphia without making a visit to the Liberty Bell.  Well, I almost missed my opportunity  arriving at the bell just minutes before the facility closed for the day.  Luckily, there weren't a lot of people there, so I was able to get in a few shots without people in them.  I wasn't as lucky with Independence Hall, I arrived too late to get in on the last tour for the day, so I only got to photograph the exterior.  As usual, I find it a good challenge to photographic these historic, iconic places and come away with unique images, different than the millions that can be found with a simple Google search.  Did I succeed?











1 comment:

  1. I love how you use a different perspective to shoot buildings. It creates a image that I want to look at for longer than a few seconds and it makes the building more dynamic and pop from the background. Thanks for sharing.
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis