October 29, 2015

A Few Birds

I'm traveling this week, spending a little time in St. Louis.  This afternoon, we had a little time between commitments, so we stopped by the World Bird Refuge to see what we could find.  In addition to wild birds, the facility treats and cares for injured and ill birds.  They have a lot of these birds on display for easy viewing.  We didn't have a lot of time to shoot, but it was fun to spend a bit of time with these cool birds.
By the way, I was traveling light on this trip, so these were shot with my EOS M3 and the EF-M 55-200mm lens.  It was fun spending a bit of time getting more familiar with this kit.  I haven't looked through all of the images yet, but I'm pretty happy with what I've seen so far.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis