October 14, 2015

A Wander Around Town

The other day, I took a wander around downtown Ogden to get some fresh air and to take a break from work for a bit.  I grabbed the Powershot SX710l and completed my team's current photo assignment while I was at it.  It's been a while since I've brought up these assignments, so as a reminder, my team at work has photo assignments that we complete every two weeks.  The intent is to stretch us a bit and keep us shooting with a variety of gear.  The current assignment is to take ten and only ten images.  If you've never done this, you should.  It is a fantastic exercise that comes from the olden days when that stuff called film came in small quantities and you didn't have the luxury of a 32 gig card to fill up with piles of images.  It makes you slow down and think about what you are shooting and if it is worth using one of your ten frames.
Anyway, here's what I came up with during my wander around downtown Ogden on a warm October afternoon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis