June 15, 2012

The Organ - Revisited

I paid a visit to some images from last summer.  My mom's neighbor was kind enough to provide a behind the scenes tour of the organ in the Tabernacle on Temple Square.  As a thank you, I promised some prints.  Well, my mom reminded me that I hadn't made any prints yet so I dug them back up today.  Of course, I had to rework them a bit and make some tweaks.  As I was working on these, it occurred to me that they were just begging to be converted to black and white.  I printed these on Canon Platinum Pro paper, and I must say that they look fantastic!












2 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of B&W but I do agree that your conversion of the organ pipes has made a dramatic difference! I am "blown away" with how good they look. The subject really lends itself to monochrome. I'm impressed! AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, AJ! I really liked the first version of these images, but they really came alive with the conversion.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis