March 17, 2013

More Paint

As a follow up to the last post, I thought you might like to see some of the images that I made with my kids doing the painting.












This last image makes me chuckle.  After writing the kids' names for them, Peter wanted to give it a shot.  His first attempt almost completely missed the frame.  This was his second attempt.
When I paint words, normally I write them forwards for me which ends up being backwards in camera.  It's an easy fix in post with a simple horizontal flip, it's usually the first step I take when processing a light painting image with words.
Here's the kicker.  When I pulled this up in Lightroom, the first thing I did was a horizontal flip.  It was then that I realized that it didn't need the flip.  Pete had written it backwards so that it would be frontwards for the camera.
By the way, it says "I Love Lego".  We need to work on his handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis