September 21, 2011

Yoga

While out at the Great Salt Lake shooting the sunset the other night, there was another photographer doing a shoot with five girls on paddle boards doing yoga.
It was a fantastic idea and the conditions couldn't have been better.
I don't know what kind of results he was getting, but my shots turned out pretty well.

With the exception of cropping, these images are straight out of the camera.  Notice how the light changes over the series.
A total of 36 minutes elapsed between the first and the last shots.

Images were created using the Canon 1D Mk IV and the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS lens.



















5 comments:

  1. Nice hues. I see what you mean about the light changing. You had great lighting conditions here. And did a good job working with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, David. I only wish I had been the guy in the water who was actually doing the photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, good or bad!

ShareThis